At Murray & Josephson, we are experts at helping people navigate the potentially devastating financial effect of divorce. If you are going through or contemplating divorce, you should schedule a meeting with us to learn about your options. During this initial meeting, we will:
- Help you understand what you will get or could lose in a divorce
- Help you determine how divorce will affect your lifestyle
- Discuss measures you can take to protect your assets
Why Use Us?
We have expertise that distinguishes us from other accountants:
- We Are Specialists – Our divorce practice is led by Mark Josephson, CFE, a forensic accountant who specializes in divorce. Mark and his team have a depth of knowledge and breadth of experience relating to divorce that most other accountants lack.
- We Are Tax Experts – Our vast experience with tax matters gives us a huge advantage when it comes to calculating the “real” after-tax value of assets.
- We Understand – Mark Josephson, who leads this practice area, truly understands the difficulty of divorce and can lend a sympathetic ear and offer practical advice to either spouse.
We offer a variety of services that will help your attorney maximize your divorce settlement, including:
- Searching for hidden assets
- Calculating net worth
- Planning for the needs of children
- Expert testimony
- Divorce planning