We are experts at serving the accounting needs of professional service firms including law firms; health and medical practices; architectural and engineering firms; and consulting firms of all types. If your business involves selling professional knowledge and time, we have specialized expertise that can help your firm grow.
In addition to accounting and tax services, we also offer sound financial and business advice that will help you make more money — and keep more of what you make. Our services include:
- Tax Planning and Preparation – Creating a plan to minimize your taxes as well as preparing all tax filings — from quarterly tax statements to 1040s.
- Accounting and Reporting – Completing and closing your books, and preparing financial statements for you and your partners.
- Retirement Planning – Advising on 401ks, SEPs, SIMPLE defined contributions and defined benefit plans and others.
- Structuring Business Entities – Advising on selecting the right business entities, such as corporations (including S-corporations), LLCs and limited partnerships.
- Health Insurance – Advising on the tax benefits of health insurance, including health savings
accounts and cafeteria plans.
- Internal Controls – Advising on upgrading your time and billing systems and improving record keeping.
- Succession Planning – Planning for the retirement, disability or death of a firm’s principals, including trust and estate matters.