Entrepreneurs with fast-growing companies have unique needs that fall outside of the expertise of many accounting firms either large or small. After years of advising startups, including many venture-backed companies, we are able to offer valuable insight and advice in the following areas:
- Funding and capitalization matters
- Selection of entity (LLC, corporation, limited partnership)
- Financial reporting to investors and management
- Compliance with taxing authorities
- Tax planning and preparation
- Stock options, restricted stock and deferred compensation
Murray & Josephson can also provide your company all of the services of a CFO or controller on an as-needed basis. We are available to perform financial reporting and can help you prepare for audits, among other tasks. Additionally, as financial and tax questions arise for your company, we will provide high-level advice in plain English.